Grilled Shrimp Salad with Pad Thai Sauce
1/4 cup WATCHAREE'S pad Thai sauce
1 lbs fresh shrimp, peeled and de-veined
2-3 tbs oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 pack of fresh mozzarella cheese, drained
1 package mixed salad, washed
2 ripe avocados, diced
1 cup roasted tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
Edible flowers (if available)
1. Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
2. Preheat grill pan or a grill to medium heat.
3. If using a grill, thread shrimp on pre-soaked skewers, brush with oil, add salt and pepper and grill for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. If using a grill pan, add shrimp to the pan, brush with oil, add salt and pepper and grill 2-3minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
5. Mix all salad ingredients, add grilled shrimp and drizzle with WATCHAREE’S pad Thai sauce to serve. Enjoy!